South East Museums
South East Museums Page
A list of museums in South East (St Albans, Brighton, Brentford, Chelmsford, Croydon, Canterbury, Dartford, Enfield, Guildford, Harlow, Aylesbury, Ilford, Kingston upon Thames, Luton, Rochester, Milton Keynes, Redhill, Romford, Stevenage, and Slough.).
South East Bike Museums
Southend-on-Sea, Basildon, Chelmsford. •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Sundays 10am till 4pm (Appointment Only).
- Read more about Battlebridge Motorcycle Museum.
Lambeth Road, London •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Opening times: Open daily (except 24, 25 and 26 December) 10.00am - 6.00pm.
- Read more about Imperial War Museum.
Falstaff Antiques, 63 High Street, Rolvenden, Kent •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 1000 - 1730 Monday - Saturday (Closed Sunday) We will attempt to Open all year, but due to unforeseen circumstances may have to close between these hours. If travelling a long distance please telephone to check.
- Read more about The CM Booth Collection of Historic Vehicles.
Covent Garden, Piazza, London •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Saturday to Thursday 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission 17.15) Friday 11.00 to 21.00 (last admission 20.15).
- Read more about The London Transport Museum.
Whitewebbs Road, Enfield, Middlesex •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The museum is Open every Tuesday between 10am and 4.00 p.m. (last entry at 3.30 p.m.) and the last Sunday of each month (with exceptions). Telephone 020 8367 1898 for confirmation.
- Read more about Whitewebbs Museum of Transport.